Welcome Back WAM, old and new!
Very excited to announce that we will have Adriana and her husband Robert to coach us!
Adriana is returning in her role as the WPI Swim and Dive Assistant Coach. Her husband, Robert Owen, joins the WAM team and is also a full time assistant coach for Greenwood Swimming. They are excited to use their experiences from coaching all ages and levels, including masters, to the Worcester Area Masters Team!
Practices will be held:
- Monday Wednesday Friday 5:30-6:30 AM (Entry at 5:20am)
- Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 6:30 – 7:30 PM (Entry at 6:20pm)
- At this time there is no weekend practice available.
Fees are being held at the previous level:
- $10a drop-in or ($40 a month) for 1x a week
- $53 for 2x a week
- $65 for unlimited practices a week
- $30 a month for WPI GYM Members
No fees will be collected for December. Monthly dues can be paid via PayPal starting in January 2022. See the WAM Monthly Dues page at https://wam-swimming.com/join-wam/monthly-dues/
- All participants at WAM practices must be registered members of USMS. See usms.org for details.
- There is a one time 30 Day Trial Membership available for folks new to USMS. See this link: https://www.usms.org/volunteer-central/guide-to-local-operations/lmsc-operations/registration/registration-procedures/trial-membership
Per our contract with WPI:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and WAM must record the dates of vaccinations and any necessary booster shots as required by WPI.
- In addition, please fill out the attached WPI Liability Waiver form, found at the bottom of this posting.
- ALL participants must enter the facility through the Turf Entrance, with the WAM coach. No one can enter through any other entrance.
- In order to start practices on time all participants MUST be at the Turf Entrance of the Sports and Recreation Center 10 minutes before the start of practice. As the coach cannot leave the deck once practice starts, no late entry is possible.
- Anyone in the building without authorization from the WPI Athletics Director will be trespassed and barred from all future access.
- Do not knock on the pool windows.
Parking is available in the parking garage with the rooftop fields next to the Sports and Recreation Center.
- WAM is not permitted to store or keep equipment in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
Thank you WAM Board!
WPI LIABILITY WAIVER