WAM is returning to WPI on Tuesday, September 6, 2022 following the Labor Day weekend!
Please see the following schedule:
Monday/Wednesday/Friday— 5:30-6:30 AM
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday— 7:15-8:15 PM
(Please arrive at the turf/track entrance near the parking garage 10 minutes prior to the start of practice)
Fees are being held at the previous level:
- $10 a drop-in or ($40 a month) for 1x a week
- $53 for 2x a week
- $65 for unlimited practices a week
- $30 a month for WPI GYM Members
Monthly dues can be paid via PayPal. See the WAM Monthly Dues page at https://wam-swimming.com/join-wam/monthly-dues/
- All participants at WAM practices must be registered members of USMS. See usms.org for details.
- There is a one time 30 Day Trial Membership available for folks new to USMS. See this link: https://www.usms.org/volunteer-central/guide-to-local-operations/lmsc-operations/registration/registration-procedures/trial-membership
Per our contract with WPI:
- All participants must be fully vaccinated and WAM must record the dates of vaccinations and any necessary booster shots as required by WPI.
- In addition, please fill out the attached WPI Liability Waiver form, found at the bottom of this posting.
- ALL participants must enter the facility through the Turf/Track Entrance, with the WAM coach. No one can enter through any other entrance.
- In order to start practices on time all participants MUST be at the Turf/Track Entrance of the Sports and Recreation Center 10 minutes before the start of practice. As the coach cannot leave the deck once practice starts, no late entry is possible.
- Anyone in the building without authorization from the WPI Athletics Director will be trespassed and barred from all future access.
- Do not knock on the pool windows.
Parking is available in the parking garage with the rooftop fields next to the Sports and Recreation Center.
- WAM is not permitted to store or keep equipment in the locker rooms or on the pool deck.
WPI LIABILITY WAIVER